- New schedule allows Paramedics and EMTs to work both 911 and transfers.
- 911 Stations! Did you know Mercy Regional provides emergency medical services for several communities in Northeastern Oklahoma? We are well known for our transfer operations around the Tulsa area but we also contract for 911 services in Cleveland, OK; Cleora, OK and Craig County, OK. 24 hour shifts mean you can work two days and have off five days every week!
- Now hiring for EMT, Paramedic and Dispatch positions. Competitive pay, health, vision and dental insurance along with matching 401K available for full time employees. Sign-on bonus, referral bonus and other perks for employees.
- Two new 2015 ambulances placed in service!
- Commissioners approve sole source for Mercy Regional EMS