- Mercy Regional EMS selected as Glenpool, OK new ambulance provider!
- Hiring part-time and PRN Paramedics and EMTs. Pick the shift you want to work and the station you would like to work at. 12 hour and 24 hour shifts available.
- Connect with Mercy Regional EMS on Facebook
- New schedule allows Paramedics and EMTs to work both 911 and transfers.
- 911 Stations! Did you know Mercy Regional provides emergency medical services for several communities in Northeastern Oklahoma? We are well known for our transfer operations around the Tulsa area but we also contract for 911 services in Cleveland, OK; Cleora, OK and Craig County, OK. 24 hour shifts mean you can work two days and have off five days every week!